• 9 years of experience in behavioral science project management and health (both in industry and academia)
• Skilled team leader dedicated to science communication
• Experienced researcher with a demonstrated history of working in higher education and industry
• Expertise in mixed methods, qualitative and quantitative data analysis
• Chair of the Society of Behavioral Medicine’s Diabetes Special Interest Group
• Over 40 presentations at national and international conferences, and local fundraisers
• Invited speaker at national people with diabetes focused events
I’m a health psychologist dedicated to improving the lives of people with type 1 diabetes. As a scientist, I collaborate with industry partners and pharmaceutical companies to develop research projects from the beginning stages of brainstorming the research topic to publishing manuscripts. I advocate for health policy with data I collect.